Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Assigment 7 : My bedroom

I live in one-room apartment. So I just have one room. My room is combination of sitting and sleeping room and a kitchen. But bathroom is separated . I have a TV and washing machine in a room. There are sink above washing machine. I have a bookcase beside my bed. So I uaually read a book before sleep. When I read a book I use a lamp next to me. And I have a desk for my computer. My desk is across from the bed. Above the bed, there is a window. It is covered with blind. My room is so small but so many things in there.

4 comments:

Sang-Dae Kim said...

One-room apartment is very short in movement distance. Also we can do all things in a place. I think it is very convenient and suitable for lazy person like me.

momo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momo said...

Young ran, It is familiar with me. Do you live in Banghwa-dong? I had lived there for 3 years.

Kim said...

I think what Mr. Kim is saying is that there's not a lot of room to mover around. I've lived in small places and I think it's ok if you're single but it's hard if you have a family. I don't care how big or small my home is as long as it's comfortable.

Here are some tips.

1. a one-room apartment

2. Joing the first two sentences
I live in a one-room apartment so I just have one room to clean.

3. a combination of a sitting/living room, a bedroom and ... but ... (one sentence)

4. There's a TV an washing machine in my room.

5. the washing machine

6. Use "there's a" because you're describing the room not what you have.