Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 3

1 Put your paragraph about your family on your blog

My family mamber is five. Grandfather, grandmother, father, sister and me. My sister and I am live in Ilsan. The rast of the family is live in my hometowm, Pu-an. My father and grandfather farmer. My grandmother is a housewife. My sister is flight attendant in our company.She is very busy for work and hangout. I was visit in my hometown last weekend. I pick persimmon and ate. when I was young and lived in my hometown , I have been ate chemical-free fruits and vegetables.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Is your sister an international cabin crew? I'm sure she must have a lot of stories about her travels. Do you ever travel with her? I think it's a good way to see lots of countries and not spend too much money.

momo said...

What's her name? When does she enter Asiana? I am very curious about that. ^ ^

Sang-Dae Kim said...

I have been to Pu AN for hiking a few years ago. There are a beautiful mountain so called Byeon San, temple Naesosa and reclamation of the Asan Bay. I want to go to there once moer. You have a good hometown.

Hyo Sun Kim said...

I know Pu-an.My home town is Jung-up. There is near by Jung-up. My uncle lives in Pu-an. I have been there a lot. My favorite temple is Nae-so Temple.