Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Self introduction

My name is young- ran chang
I'm 28 years old and i'm a busy career woman.
I work in in-flight food & beverage team.
Recently, I get a new business, so i'm very busy. I'm in chage of meals for china, europ ,pusan route.

I live in Ilsan, and i'm commute by suttle bus, so im very easy commuting although have no car

My sister and I live together, but my parents are live in my hometown
My older sister is flight attendant ,so i do not see her every day
She travels overseas most of the day , so i envy her.
But sometimes she is too tired and sick becuase overwork
I think that everything has its advantages and disadvantages.
So I try to work hard and satisfied with my job.

In addition, I am always trying to learn english, but not well.
So i study hard to learn english, I'll do my best.

Thank you everybody!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Young Ran. I love Ilsan. I live in Kimpo City so I visit there often. It's a great place to walk around and hangout. I especially like the Western Dome. I go there at least once a month. Maybe we can meet and have coffee some time. ^^

eunheechoi said...

Hi! Lovely Young-Ran. I agree with your feeling for recent your job.We'll meet in ilsan sooner or later to enjoy the time for delicious food.I'll pay for that!!

momo said...

I like your job. As Ms. Choi & Kimberley know, I want to work for catering. I am very interested in food & beverage. During this course please tell me details about your job.

Jinhyun Lee said...

Hi. Miss Chang? Your introduction was very impressive. Even though I know who are, after reading this, I can know about you more. Thank you and why don't you visit my place?

changsuk lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
changsuk lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
changsuk lee said...

Hi Young Ran. Did you enjoy the last weekend? I have finished the homework at deadline last Friday at 5pm. Today I also do homework about Young Ran of my class's mate introdue. See you today~